Since class began on May 4,
For EIT I have:
- Started reading both textbooks on my Kindle (something else I'm trying to learn at the same time). Both books are very well written, inspiring and interesting...something rare in required reading.
- Created a WikiSpace: jkies.wikispaces.com
- Created a Twitter account: jenniekies
- Created this blog
- Spent time watching TED Talks (my favorite one is embedded on my WikiSpace)
- Contributed to discussions on the class website
- Contributed to the class wiki (not the Dede topics yet, but I've started reading them)
- Found out that I was asleep when I was supposed to be participating in a chat with the class (I go to bed at 9 PM)
For MPP, I have:
- Started reading the required text...painful. I'm sure the underlying information is useful, but the presentation is so dull it's hard to determine what's important and inspiring.
- Tried out different online presentation tools: see list on Wiki
- Contributed to discussions
- Made a final presentation proposal
When it's written out like that, it doesn't seem quite so frenetic. Hmmmm...lists are good.