Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photo Phive

This morning Frank Guttler introduced the Flat Classroom student participants to some important photography guidelines. He spoke eloquently about telling a story with pictures. I was very inspired and tried to take pictures that went beyond the usual touristy shots while we were at the Great Wall today.

Sadly, I don't have time to work with my photos in order to share my story of people visiting the Great Wall and taking pictures because we spent time at the Great Wall, had a wonderful lunch, used a brief moment of unplanned time to visit the Olympic Water Cube, and then wrapped up the day with presentation preparations. I suppose I could have forgone the trip to the Water Cube, but I wanted to swim at a historic site where world records were broken and history was made. Alas, the new water park was closed. Brandi and I had a wonderful time though, and I wouldn't trade it for all the time in the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment